While it may not sound natural, it took a while before you could share an Instagram live stream to IGTV. The video platform seems to be the natural home for live streams on Instagram.
One of the best ways to increase your rank on Instagram, which is essential for search engines to gain followers on Instagram, is to broadcast live. You can also create different lives for different causes and themes. For example, it can also answer questions you ask on Instagram Stories.
Being able to share them on IGTV and also allow you to post a previous track on the Instagram Feed is the best way to increase the impact of your content and attract new followers on Instagram. Now that you understand the importance of absorbing how to share Instagram live to IGTV, check out the full tutorial below!
Share Instagram Live to IGTV
- To get started, secure the Instagram app and swipe left to access Instagram Stories.
- Swipe left until you find the ‘File’ option on the bottom counter.
- Make the broadcast normal. Click ‘Close.’
- Confirm by tapping the end of the video.
- You may have noticed Share Stem on IGTV. You can use this tip not only to comply with a copy but also to spread the impression, such as through a Youtube video.
- Now tap on Share to IGTV.
- Define which part of the live stream you will use as the featured cover. You can still click ‘Paste’ body from the screen if you have an image. Whichever you choose, click on ‘Progress.’
- Give your live impression of a title and provide a description. Note that you can add external links to the definition of videos for IGTV!
- It’s also close to saying that it’s a good idea to leave the ‘Send Previous Track’ option checked. It even lets your followers get the full video on IGTV by sending a post to your feed within the first minute of print.
- Finally, click ‘Share’ to complete the live post from Instagram on IGTV!
Tip: It’s worth mentioning that you can use video editing apps to give your lively impression a few extra touches before posting!